Rules of Play for Theatre Orangeville’s Electronic 50/50 Raffle
To be drawn @ 200 Lakeview Court,Orangeville ON
Early Bird Prize Draw: May 16 2022 at 2:00 PM: Prize $500.00
The Grand Prize Draw on June 20 2022 at 2 p.m..
License # RAF1238313
1. The lottery will take place from April 25, 2022, from 10:10 a.m. until 12:00p.m. on June 20, 2022.
2. An Early Bird Prize of $500.00 cash will be drawn on Monday, May 16th, 2022 at 2:00 PM. Tickets purchased by 1:59 pm on Monday May 16th, 2022 will be entered into the Early Bird Prize draw. All tickets purchased for the Early Bird Prizes will be entered into the Grand Prize draw.
3. Tickets will be available for online purchase only at https://theatreorangeville5050.ca/.
4. Ticket prices are: 3 (three) tickets for $10.00, 10 (ten) tickets for $20.00, 50 (fifty) tickets for $50.00, and 250 (two hundred fifty) tickets for $100.00
5. You must be 18 years or older at the time of purchase to play and must be located in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
6. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 Draws: Theatre Orangeville staff members (Artistic Director, General Manager, Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Office Manager and Graphic Designer) involved in the administration of the raffle with the independent third-party raffle provider (Bump Worldwide Inc.).
7. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system approved by the AGCO and supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc.
8. After completing the purchase, the 50/50 tickets will be issued through a Random Selection System supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc and sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org to the address provided by the purchaser. No specific numbers can be requested as numbers are generated randomly.
9. The winner will receive 50% of the total prize, with the remainder going to support the charitable objectives of Theatre Orangeville.. The winner's portion of the current 50/50 prize will be displayed on the website where tickets are purchased (https://theatreorangeville5050.ca/).
10. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system administered by Bump Worldwide Inc. from all raffle tickets sold for that particular draw.
11. The winning number will be announced online at https://theatreorangeville5050.ca/, on Theatre Orangeville’s social media channels, and Theatre Orangeville’s website (www.theatreorangeville.ca).
12. The winning ticket holder will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours using the email address and/or telephone number provided online at the time of purchase.
13. The winning ticket holder may make arrangements to claim their prize by contacting the raffle administrator at 519-942-3423 x2803 or by email at email@example.com.
14. The winning ticket holder will need to produce two pieces of identification, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID. The prize payment will be paid by cheque only – no cash.
15. The winner agrees to be named publicly, along with the prize value, on the raffle website, on Theatre Orangeville’s website, on the organization’s social media channels, and in press releases to media outlets to promote the raffle.
16. The prize must be claimed by the individual named in the original purchase transaction.
17. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
18. If the winning ticket holder does not come forward, the number will remain posted on https://theatreorangeville5050.ca/ for six months following the draw date.
19. Unclaimed 50/50 prizes will be held for six months at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority, the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario.
20. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
21. Questions about the raffle may be directed to Paula Stewart, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-942-3423 x2803.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-888-230-3505)